Thanks to Daniel Nest over at Nest Expressed for thinking of me.
At first I was thrilled! It’s my first nomination! Then, OMG, I have to answer ten questions. And they have to be funny. Or, in my case, attempt to be funny.
Batman or Superman? Superman, because he is way hotter than the sexually ambiguous Bat Man.
Yah, it’s Superman!
What musical artist do you absolutely hate? I hate a lot of them. From the forties, I hate Bing Crosby because he is a horrible person (buh buh boo). From the sixties, I hate Neil Sedaka because he is a finger-poppin’ slimeball. From the seventies, I hate Led Zepplin, mostly because of Robert Plant and the group’s sleazy lyrics (although RP later redeemed himself with his version of Sea of Love). Lastly, I hate all Rap “music” – it really isn’t, now is it? This includes you, Granny.
Who framed Roger Rabbit? Why, I believe that would be Judge Doom. Haven’t seen this particular ‘Toon noir in a long time.
You’re forever trapped on a deserted island. For some contrived reason you get to pick two people and an animal to live with you there. Who are they? First of all, should they be two men? Two women? One of each? Two men might be good but what if they fight over me, because after all, I’d be the only woman. Or, what if they ended up talking guy talk? I’d be left out. Two women? Hmm. That makes three women and we all know when three women get together, one’s going to get the back thumb. One of each would be nice, but then we two women might fight over the guy. But since I get to pick, that means I’m kind of the boss here, so they’d each be sucking up to me, right? How about Herr Schneider then, and that guy from Gilligan’s Island, the Professor? He’s been there, done that, so I think he’d be a good addition since Herr and I are both a bit DIY-challenged. And a parrot, one who would entertain us with profanity and profundity.
My name’s not Polly and I’m on a low-carb diet, so screw you.
You can visit and live for a while on any planet in our Solar System. Which one? Pluto. Because I just want to get away from it all. And, I’d weigh about 10 pounds.
What do you enjoy most about blogging? I like searching for funny photos. But mostly I like seeing the emails from WordPress telling me someone “liked” my post or, better yet, a comment! Whoohee!
Why did chicken cross the road? To boycott the Chick-fil-A.
You can pick any profession or job (including crime-fighting vigilante). What do you pick? I’d like to be a world-famous novelist.
Favourite word/phrase/insightful quote? “No matter how rich you become, how famous or how powerful, when you die the size of your funeral will still pretty much depend on the weather.” ― Michael Prichard
You can watch only one TV show for the rest of your life. Which one? Boston Legal. Because there’s James Spader and Candice Bergen and William Shatner. And James Spader and Mark Valley. And, oh, did I mention James Spader?
The following are my nominations for blogs to which I will pass on this prestigious award. I follow many blogs but chose those who did not already have this particular award or who have relatively new blogs or relatively few awards. Please feel free to tell me to take a jump in a cold body of water and ignore it, if you so choose. Or accept it graciously and thank me profusely. Whichever you prefer.
- 4 Broad Minds – I found this blog from a forum on Goodreads. It’s written by four women and has diverse discussions, many of which are writing-related. Always appreciated.
- Musings By Ramona – I also found this blog on Goodreads and since I am a bit of a photography wanna-be, and her blog has some really great photos, I chose it.
- Jasmine Schwartz Writer. User. Goddess. Again, Goodreads. Outrageous, funny and personal. Anyone who refers to her husband as “my future ex-husband” deserves this award. Seriously amusing posts.
- Blogdramedy – Great sarcasm (there’s no such thing as too much of it), and good, interesting reading here.
- Sandy Nachlinger – Not only did this nice blogger feature my book last June, but she, along with her co-author also named Sandy, writes great, informative articles and what a professional-looking blog it is! Love the Tuesday Teaser idea.
And here are your questions:
- Who is your favorite author/book?
- What is your favorite drinking game?
- What brand and shade of nail polish are you wearing right now?
- Boxers or briefs?
- If you could do one thing differently in your life, what would that be?
- What “completes” you?
- Which TV personality/celebrity would you be willing to do twenty years of hard labor just for the pleasure of killing?
- If you could trade places with one person for one month, who would it be?
- What is the one movie which you liked the most, but could never watch again?
- What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
3D Man photo courtesy of David Castillo Dominici at FreeDigitalPhotos.net